Welcome to the Kosovo Electricity Distribution Company!
Electricity supply is done through KEDS electricity distribution network. Connecting the facility to the power distribution network will enable you to carry out your construction plans and make that facility ready for habitation. Customers who request the connection of their facilities in the distribution network of KEDS, must appear in person (or with notarized authorization) at the counters of KEDS and fill out the connection application form.
Follow the steps to apply for a new connection:
- You can download the New Connection Form here and bring it completed at the counter or fill it in at the counter when you make the request. In the form, in addition to the personal data of the applicant, the address of the facility for which the connection to the KEDS distribution network is requested must also be stated.
- Commercial customers also need a business registration number;
- After reviewing the form, KEDS will make inspections at the applicant's facility and if the technical conditions are met, will compile a technical acceptance report and install the electricity meter;
- The applicant must appear at one of the licensed suppliers for electricity supply, attaching the minutes of technical acceptance and at the same time must sign the contract for electricity supply.
- After the application and signing of the contract by the applicant, KEDS teams will accept the request from the supplier and will execute the connection of the metering point in the KEDS network, no later than 48 hours. No new connection will be allowed if there is an existing customer in the same location, except when dealing with the division of the existing facility into two metering points / meters.
After the application and signing of the contract by the applicant, KEDS teams will accept the request from the supplier and will execute the connection of the metering point/meter in the KEDS network, no later than 48 hours. No new connection will be allowed if we have an existing customer in the same place, except in cases when we are dealing with the division of the existing facility into two metering points/meters.
Below you can find more information about our services and the requests you may have: